Tests: Approve and store AIP
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- AIP appears in dashboard with a bell icon to the left of it.
- Tooltip box reads "If desired, review normalized files and any other content. Click "Approve" to move the AIP into archival storage."
- User can open the AIP by clicking Open directory in the dashboard.
- AIP is now a zipped package: <UUID>.zip
- At the top level, the AIP consists of a /data directory and the following text files:
- The /data directory contains the following subdirectories:
- The /data directory includes a METS.xml file.
- The /data directory includes a checksum.sha256 file