Tests: Appraise SIP for preservation
- SIP appears in dashboard with a bell icon to the left of it
- Tooltip text reads "Appraise SIP for preservation. Delete any files not accepted for preservation. Delete any zipped or otherwise packaged files."
- User can open the SIP by clicking Open directory in the dashboard.
- User can delete files.
- User can reject SIP by clicking Reject in the dashboard. Rejected SIPs are moved to the /rejected directory.
- User can accept SIP by clicking Approve in the dashboard.
- A text file named removedFilesAppraiseSIPForPreservation.log appears in the logs directory of the SIP. This file lists all deleted files. (appears only if file were deleted during this step; otherwise there is no log)