This page documents the structure of the DIP which is the product of Archivematica 0.10 beta.
The DIP name is composed of the following:
- Either the name of the original transfer if no new name has been assigned to the SIP upon formation or the name of the SIP or SIPs created from the transfer and
- a UUID assigned during SIP creation (same as the AIP)
"Kittens" is the name assigned to the transfer by the user and "13526c44-9f2e-4351-bcfb-bb80d4914112" is the UUID generated during SIP formation.
 Directory Structure
The DIP contains
- a folder called /objects which contains all digital objects normalized for access.
- a folder called /thumbnails which contains thumbnails of all of the digital objects for the access system.
- the METS xml document (in this case, it would be METS.13526c44-9f2e-4351-bcfb-bb80d4914112.xml), which contains the exact same metadata as the METS xml document in the AIP associated with this DIP.