DIP storage to designated location
Send DIP to designated storage
- Configure DIP storage location using Storage Service
- can be either downloaded locally or sent to a designated location
- Add option to DIP upload micro-service menu to not upload DIP
- Option: 'Do not sent to access system'
- Add micro-service to allow user to send DIP to designated storage
- Micro-service: Store DIP with Yes/No/Reject options
- Micro-service: Store DIP location with dropdown choices of options assigned in SS
- Add configuration settings to administrative tab of the dashboard to pre-select DIP storage options (all micro-services associated)
Revision for version 1.5
This revision is sponsored by MIT Libraries.
This is a revision to DIP storage, which would allow users to upload a copy of the DIP to an access system in addition to storing it. However it will still be possible to configure storing the DIP only.
This diagram shows the final workflow in development: