- Mike C did a lot of work on the Archivists Toolkit gui
- Courtney put together some requirements for Digital forensics image ingest: https://www.archivematica.org/wiki/Digital_forensics_image_ingest
- JustinS updated RAC's dev instance for testing + lots of dev work on that(rac-dev now has a complete Archivists Toolkit integration deployed)
- ui will need a few more tweaks when Mike is back next week
- Joseph did some work trying to finish up the DIP from AIP workflows.
- Holly worked mostly on storage service and FPR stuff. #5259 , #4852
- Courtney added a couple of new requirementsto the Advanced AIP index search, which is part of the work for Yale's forensic image workflow
- Holly started working on a snazzier version of the FPR REST API, with lots of help from Justin ( #5272 )
- Joseph been looking over the requirements for the disk images, and have some concerns I'm looking into. Namely: abilities to extract files when there is encryption...
- Justin did some work on #5159 - AIP Pointer file
- Holly did bits of work on getting the storage service aware of NFS (#5256), verifying filesystems exist (#5258) and a GUI for the storage service (#5260)
- Lots of tech support for a lot of different clients