Use the Live USB
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Archivematica can be run as a Live USB.
- Shut down your PC or laptop and insert the Archivematica USB key.
- Make sure no other devices are plugged into your USB ports
- Turn on your PC and hold down the key which brings up your computer's boot menu (usually F12)
- Choose the boot from USB option
- Give the XUbuntu desktop a few minutes to load
- Look in the Docs directory on the desktop for the Archivematica workflow instructions document.
There are some known limitations with using a Live USB on Macs and older PCs.
You can download and create your own Archivematica Live USB.