UM archival storage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Once ingest is complete, selecting "Store AIP" in the Actions drop-down menu zips the AIP and moves it into Archival storage.
- In the demo version of Archivematica the AIP storage directory is /sharedDirectoryStructure/www/AIPsStore/. In other environments it can be a remote network mounted directory.
- The directory structure of the AIP store contains UUID quad directories and an index.html file listing the AIPs in storage. The index.html file is displayed in the dashboard in the Archival storage tab.
- Once the AIP has been stored, a copy of the AIP is extracted from storage to a local temp directory, and is validated with the various BagIt checks: verifyvalid, checkpayloadoxum, verifycomplete, verifypayloadmanifests, verifytagmanifests.
- The Archival storage tab in Archivematica shows the stored AIPs