UM archival storage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- After normalization is approved, the SIP is run through a number of micro-services, including processing of the submission documentation, generation of the METS file, generation of the DIP and packaging of the AIP.
- When these micro-services are complete, the user has two approval steps remaining in the dashboard: upload DIP and store AIP.
- If desired, open the file browser, navigate to the Store AIP directory using the shortcuts in the left-hand panel, and review the contents of the AIP. More information on Archivematica's AIP structure and the METS/PREMIS file is available on the Archivematica wiki: see AIP structure and METS.
- Select "Store AIP" to move the AIP into archival storage (figure 16).
- For information on viewing and managing stored AIPs go to Archival storage