Transfer and SIP creation
- Generic (i.e. unstructured)
- TRIM export
- Dspace exports
Workflow (Generic Transfer)
In these workflow diagrams, the white ovals are manual steps and the grey ovals are automated steps.
- keyword & pattern matching for privacy/security sensitive information (e.g. social insurance numbers, credit card numbers, 'private', 'confidential')
- list of PDFs that have not been OCR'ed
- (sub)directory size
- Should we move file format identification forward in the pipeline? To offer visualizations on:
- file extension
- (from FITS report): DROID identification, JHOVE identification, EXIF identification, etc
Dashboard showing list of transfers
Click the metadata icon to add transfer metadata
Enter transfer metadata and click "Save"
Transfer is finished after a virus scan shows no viruses
Create SIPs using file manager
In this mockup, the user has completed a transfer, has created SIP folders in ingestSIP and is preparing to move objects from the completed transfer into the SIP folders.