Tests: Approve and store AIP
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- AIP appears in dashboard with a bell icon to the left of it.
- Tooltip box reads "If desired, review normalized files and any other content. Click "Approve" to move the AIP into archival storage."
- User can open the AIP by clicking Open directory in the dashboard.
- AIP is now a zipped package: <UUID>.zip
- At the top level, the AIP consists of a /data directory and the following text files:
- The /data directory contains the following subdirectories:
- The /data directory includes a METS.xml file.
- The /data directory includes a checksum.sha256 file