Tests: Appraise SIP for submission
Jump to navigation Jump to search
User should be able to open a SIP, review its contents and delete files if desired. User should be able to approve the SIP via the dashboard and the SIP should move into the next stage of processing.
- SIP appears in dashboard with a bell icon and a description that reads: "Check the SIP to make sure it conforms to your Submission Agreement. Delete any files not accepted for ingest."
- User can open the SIP by clicking Browse in the dashboard.
- User can delete files.
- User can reject SIP by clicking Reject in the dashboard. Rejected SIP is automatically sent to "Rejected" folder
- User can accept SIP by clicking Approve in the dashboard.
- A text file named removedFilesAppraiseSIPForSubmission.log appears in the logs directory of the SIP. This file lists all deleted files. If no files were deleted, no such text file appears.