Tests: Appraise SIP for submission
Jump to navigation Jump to search
User should be able to open a SIP, review its contents and delete files if desired. User should be able to approve the SIP via the dashboard and the SIP should move into the next stage of processing.
- SIP should appear in dashboard with a bell icon and a notice to
- User should be able to delete files
- User should be able to reject SIP (not yet implemented)
- User should be able to accept SIP by clicking "Approve" in the dashboard
- A text file named "removedFilesAppraiseSIPForSubmission.log should appear in the logs directory of the SIP. This file should list all deleted files.