SAA 2015 Demonstration and Feedback
About this page
Archivematica, ArchivesSpace and the Bentley Historical Library are hosting a brown bag lunch at the Society of American Archivists' conference in Cleveland. During the session, the hosts will show a prototype of the newest enhancements to the Archivematica/ArchivesSpace integration workflows to gain public feedback. This page contains instructions for installing the prototype for testing, as well as a public link to access a hosted version of the prototype. Any notes and feedback from the session will ultimately recorded here.
- Artefactual will share a public Google document from the day of the Brown Bag session until the end of August, at which time the document will be closed and its content moved to this wiki page.
- Public Google document for feedback and note sharing for in-person and virtual attendees.
- This link will be posted at the time of the session and removed after a few days.
- Download and install the Appraisal Tab prototype using Artefactual Labs's github 
- To deploy:
- Clone this repository.
- Install node.js (or io.js) and npm.
- Inside the repository, run npm install.
- Run npm start.
- This will launch a web server running the application, which can be accessed at http://localhost:8000/app/.
- Please note: One user had a little trouble with the third step (receiving "weird error" and "not ok" messages). This was resolved with a legacy version of nodejs. You may also have to use a different port for the app, since the Archivematica Storage Service may already be using it if you have it installed.