Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Archivematica team is currently gathering metrics requirements to support digital repository management. The question we would like to answer is: what kinds of metrics would be useful to Archivematica users (e.g. performance/usage statistics, AIP/DIP monitoring, file format statistics, etc.).
- Our goal is to get a sense of the foundational elements necessary to fulfill future reporting requirements that we will need to build into Archivematica ... eventually. We are of course limited by available funding and time. We will prioritize the metrics and do our best to get as much as we can into upcoming releases given available funding and time.
- Related issues: [#1537]
- Output reports on:
- number of file format X ingested per month
- total disk size of ingests added per year
- number of failed normalizations per format x
- name of person who processed an AIP