Jump to navigation Jump to search
Archivematica meeting February 06, 2013
- peterVG release numbering change 1.0 -> 0.10-beta; 1.1 -> 1.0
- courtneyM went through roadmap and evaluated related issue status, sent email to archivematica group
- berwin22 added gitproperties to help with versioning. It can replace $Id: $ with the sha5 of the commit.
- Evelyn changed https://projects.artefactual.com/issues/1576 to "won't fix" as it's not longer required by the institution.
- mcantelon: Mike C spent time looking into browser memory use monitoring and has been working on an implementation of dashboard grip paging that won't gobble memory.
- epmclellan added new issue, hoping to get it into .10: https://projects.artefactual.com/issues/4605
- epmclellan create data entry template to allow user to editprocessing config settings
- berwin22 archivematica file identification now also includes tool version for most tools, including droid.
- mcantelon to have meeting to discuss his .10 schedule.
- David to schedule a meeting about handling client data.
- Courtney to ALL: please include breadcrumbs when creating a new wiki page.
- berwin22 to get an estimate on our release schedule.
- Austin UBC ran into some issues with linking and is waiting to hear from IT.
- Austin doing maildir testing - scalability testing
- Justin using collectd (http://collectd.org/) on ARTi's scalability testing.