Meeting 20110810

From Archivematica
(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 51: Line 51:
 
(10:50:28 AM) peterVG: ARTi: re docs, thx!
 
(10:50:28 AM) peterVG: ARTi: re docs, thx!
 
</pre>
 
</pre>
 +
 +
__NOTOC__

Revision as of 12:53, 10 August 2011

Development

  • Joseph got the MCP to play a sound based on the exit status of a job
  • Joseph added a dev-helper at the root of the svn. It asks yes/no questions such as does the user want to recreate the database, update svn etc.

Deployment

  • Austin deployed 0.7.1 at RAC and has added some docs to the bion wiki
  • Peter will be installing an Archivematica dev environment new laptop soon

Documentation

  • Evelyn has been updating the wiki, removing orphans etc.

Chat log

(10:44:02 AM) peterVG: okay moving on
(10:44:10 AM) peterVG: so no Archivematica dev this past week right?
(10:44:14 AM) epmclellan: berwin22: you did some dev the previous week and there was not meeting
(10:44:17 AM) berwin22: not right
(10:44:17 AM) peterVG: we'll meet for a dev status meeting this aft?
(10:44:21 AM) epmclellan: no meeting
(10:44:33 AM) peterVG: berwin22: enlighten us?
(10:44:35 AM) peterVG: shotgun?
(10:44:38 AM) berwin22: I managed to do a couple of things yesterday.
(10:44:42 AM) berwin22: no shotgun
(10:44:46 AM) peterVG: haha ;-)
(10:45:11 AM) berwin22: I did my own bit of scope creep - I admit it. I got the MCP to play a sound based on the exit status of a job.
(10:45:42 AM) peterVG: cute
(10:45:58 AM) berwin22: added a dev-helper at the root of the svn.
(10:46:15 AM) peterVG: did berwin22 or epmclellan ever document the Transfer and SIP Creation requirements as per the note still on whiteboard in my office?
(10:46:17 AM) berwin22: it just asks a bunch of yes/no questions:
(10:46:28 AM) berwin22: do you want to recreate the database, update svn etc.
(10:46:32 AM) peterVG: berwin22: nice
(10:46:39 AM) epmclellan: checking whiteboard...
(10:47:01 AM) peterVG: epmclellan: with Balsamiq mockups remember?
(10:47:14 AM) epmclellan: yes, I remember, I'll start that today
(10:47:18 AM) peterVG: epmclellan: thx
(10:47:36 AM) epmclellan: I mean, I remember *now*
(10:47:41 AM) peterVG: :-)
(10:48:00 AM) peterVG: okay, no new docs then?
(10:48:04 AM) peterVG: no deploy?
(10:48:06 AM) epmclellan: I've been cleaning up wiki
(10:48:10 AM) berwin22: oh... in the dev-helper
(10:48:13 AM) peterVG: no wait, RAC deploy?
(10:48:25 AM) peterVG: ARTi: notes for report?
(10:48:44 AM) berwin22: it grabs the required packages from the debian packages.
(10:48:48 AM) peterVG: update client install info on bion.wiki?
(10:49:12 AM) peterVG: ...or it gets the hose again?
(10:49:13 AM) ARTi: peterVG: I added some docs to the bion.wiki
(10:49:22 AM) berwin22: I'm trying to work with ARTi to minimize the dualality of the dev and packages.
(10:49:52 AM) peterVG: berwin22: great
(10:50:15 AM) peterVG: I'll be installing an Archivematica dev environment new laptop soon
(10:50:28 AM) peterVG: ARTi: re docs, thx!


Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox