Revision as of 12:53, 1 June 2011 by Joseph
- Joseph has been working on an access normalization path for mbox files. PST files are extracted to mbox format.
- Found a tool that can be used: hypermail
- Jesús finished the preservation planning report.
- Jesús created the archival storage section which parses the static HTML file generated by storeAIP.py.
- Jesús made the status widget less eye-catching.
- Jesús updated upload-qubit.py so is easyer to debug when the upload fails.
- Jesús made small improvements in the Ingest table layout to be adapted when the browser screen is narrow.
- Jesús is working in the normalization report today.
- Austin updated the Archivematica ppa to get the latest Django version, 1.3.x
- Austin built a new readpst package, ended up using the binaries from the centOS x86 packages :/
- this will suffice for testing, however Im leaving the bug open until I can build for myself.
- Austin did some post install package touch up for issue 532 and 331
- Added new issue tracking statuses:
- QA-Review = Issue is submitted to Quality Assurance for review/feedback/verification.
- QA-Feedback = Quality Assurance has finished reviewing the issue, and has not deemed it closable.
- Document = Issue is resolved, but wiki/documentation needs to be updated/created.