Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Joseph has mainly been working on Transcoder stuff
- Joseph fixed issue 471
- issues with file names with apostrophes (') with mysql escaping.
- Joseph also accidentally ommited one field (file UUID) forgetting that it will contain the file name. Missed this during testing as well.
- Joseph is moving normalization paths into the database
- Peter has been having some design discussions with Open Planets Foundation and Heather Bowden (PhD student at UNC) about Archivematica interaction with external format registry
- Peter submitted our use cases for a REST Bag API to a collaborative group led by Educopia and Library of Congress (monthly group telecon, mostly US university libraries)
- Links to Peter's work at http://groups.google.com/group/archivematica/browse_thread/thread/482b97e863dc264e?hl=en
- Peter, Joseph and Evelyn discussed the 'rename' to start receiveSIP issue this morning, which was originally a work-around
- Fixing this is a 0.7.1 priority
- preference#1 moving or copying files to receiveSIP will just work (i.e. Archivematica starts processing)
- preference#2 use the script Austin created at RAC to avoid the rename
- see Penn State work on making each AIP its own git repository: https://github.com/MaxFisher/caps/blob/master/services/storage.py for out of the box versioning and auditing. Peter thinks this is a brilliant idea, and really wants to take a closer look at this for Archivematica
- Evelyn will create wiki page with instructions on restarting Archivematica
- Evelyn will add details of client installs to our private wiki