Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Joseph has mainly been working on Transcoder stuff
- Joseph fixed issue 471
- issues with file names with apostrophes (') with mysql escaping.
- Joseph also accidentally ommited one field (file UUID) forgetting that it will contain the file name. Missed this during testing as well.
- Joseph is moving normalization paths into the database
- Peter has been having some design discussions with Open Planets Foundation and Heather Bowden (PhD student at UNC) about Archivematica interaction with external format registry
- Peter submitted our use cases for a REST Bag API to a collaborative group led by Educopia and Library of Congress (monthly group telecon, mostly US university libraries)
- Links to Peter's work at http://groups.google.com/group/archivematica/browse_thread/thread/482b97e863dc264e?hl=en
- Peter and ? discussed the 'rename' to start receiveSIP issue this morning, which was originally a work-around:
- preference#1 moving or copying files to receiveSIP will just work (i.e. Archivematica starts processing)
- preference#2 use the script Austin created at RAC to avoid the rename