There are multiple ways to install and use Archivematica 0.9-beta. Once it is installed, consult the User_Manual for user instructions.
1. What is a virtual appliance?
- VirtualBox, VMware - archivematica-0.9-beta.vmdk.tbz,
3. If you don't already have a virtual machine player, we recommend VirtualBox. See these Virtual appliance instructions on how to load your Archivematica virtual appliance using VirtualBox.
These options require experience in linux and/or software development.
- Checkout from Subversion Repository
- This is an option for developers that want the ability to customize or enhance their own Archivematica installation and/or contribute code back to the Archivematica project. See the Development environment page for further instructions.
- Install from Packages on ubuntu
- Packages allow a user to quickly deploy a multinode environment, How to install packages