There are multiple ways to install and use Archivematica 0.10-beta. Once it is installed, consult the User_Manual for user instructions.
1. What is a virtual appliance?
2. Download your preferred virtual appliance format (building/uploading in progress):
- VirtualBox, VMware: archivematica-0.10-beta.vmdk.tbz (soon) (1.8G)
- European mirror: archivematica-0.10-beta.vmdk.tbz (soon) (1.8G)
- Torrent file (soon)
3. If you don't already have a virtual machine player, we recommend VirtualBox. See these Virtual appliance instructions on how to load your Archivematica virtual appliance using VirtualBox.
This options requires experience in Linux.
- Install from Packages on Ubuntu Linux
- Packages allow a user to quickly deploy a multinode environment, How to install packages