File Browser Requirements
This page describes requirements for moving all Archivematica interface to the web dashboard, including file browser functionality for transfer and SIP configuration, normalization output review, and AIP and DIP review prior to upload to storage and access. (mockups forthcoming)
Front Page of Browser
- Login Archivist - archivist's name will be attached to all processing actions.
- Upload transfer (browse box)
- Create structured directory (create three directories: logs, metadata, objects)
- Restructure transfer for processing (put all contents into objects directory and create an empty log and metadata directory)
- Run checksum on transfer and place checksum in folder called checksum.md5 in the metadata folder (checkbox) This is in case the transfer hasn't arrived with a checksum already.
- Assign transfer backup location (what is it backing up? at which stage?) This could be a staging area, in case many transfers will become one SIP or more time is needed to begin processing
Assign transfer type (drop-down, user configurable: Generic, DSpace export, digitization output (Issue 713), VanDocs export, BagIt package (Issue 593))
- keyword & pattern matching for privacy/security sensitive information (e.g. social insurance numbers, credit card numbers, 'private', 'confidential')
- list of PDFs that have not been OCR'ed
- list of password protected / encrypted files