Directory printer for recording original order
Jump to navigation Jump to search
See related issues:
Add directory printer to generate tree diagram
- Add open-source directory printer to Archivematica
- Tesseract is the most actively developed; other open-source OCR is either moribund (Cuneiform, OCRopus) or released only sporadically without major improvements (OCRad, gOCR).
- The actively-developed options are:
- Tesseract appears to be the best solution in most cases. If speed was paramount and mediocre or poor accuracy would be acceptable, there might be an argument to use OCRad.
- Add micro-service to generate tree diagram for a transfer
- Micro-service: 'Print directory'
- Choose yes or no in dropdown menu
- Add tree diagram to submissionDocumentation directory
- xml or txt
- Add configuration setting to the administration tab of the dashboard to pre-select tree diagram option