The weekly project meeting is used to provide updates about project development, issues, deployment, etc. They last half hour maximum.
Please feel free to join in the discussion or just sit-in.
When and Where
The meeting is held in the project chat room every Wednesday at 10:30 AM PST / PDT (18:00 / 17:00 UTC).
This time was chosen with consideration for contributors from around the world, however preference was given to times which accommodate the largest number of existing contributors. Sorry Asia-Pacific!
Meetings last for thirty minutes exactly to avoid excluding from discussion people who have scheduled other appointments.
To keep meetings to thirty minutes, we encourage people to stick around after the meeting for more detailed discussion.
- Each project participant should get a chance to report on status of their action item tasks
- Use the meeting to identify new tasks and priorities
- Use the meeting for decision-making on tasks and priorities
- Defer any design or "how to" discussion to the post-meeting chat room, wiki, or mailing list
- One person volunteers to takes notes of the meeting and posts them on this wiki
Pages in category "Meetings"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total.