Archivematica 0.7 Release Notes
(Difference between revisions)
|(18 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[Main Page]] > [[
[[Main Page]] > [] > Archivematica 0.7 Release Notes
== New features ==
== New features ==
== Bug fixes ==
== Bug fixes ==
Latest revision as of 18:31, 27 June 2017
Released: February 18, 2011 (Download)
 New features
- A web-based dashboard to track the processing of SIPs
- A fully redesigned architecture (MCP) for distributed multithreaded processing
- New normalization paths, including PST to MBOX
- A complete PREMIS metadata set for each ingested object, including event entities generated by Archivematica's micro-services
 Bug fixes
- Issue 292 - ClamAV engine version out of date
- Issue 294 - Status when approving a job - Should be processing, not completed.
- Issue 295 - Add ability to remove completed/failed SIPs from dashboard
- Issue 296 - In dashboard, add ability to sort SIPs
- Issue 298 - Move Dashboard sources out from /var/www
- Issue 299 - Make "Cleanup AIP post bagit" part of the "Bagit" micro-service
- Issue 300 - In dashboard, rename "Assign UUID" "Assign file UUIDs and checksums"
- Issue 302 - Dashboard polling
- Issue 303 - In dashboard, sort micro-services in order of completion
- Issue 307 - In PREMIS "receive SIP" event, move name of received file to eventOutcomeDetailNote
- Issue 308 - Add Dublin Core metadata template to SIP at earlier stage in workflow
- Issue 309 - Add name of SIP folder to SIPS table in dashboard
- Issue 310 - When errors occur, all the tasks are highlighted even if some tasks were completed successfully
- Issue 311 - In file directory, change acquireSIP to receiveSIP
- Issue 312 - Create copy of DIP with all files and list of files that were removed from uploaded DIP
- Issue 313 - Determine standard formatting for checksum.md5 file
- Issue 314 - Log files can be edited
- Issue 315 - Add option to allow SIP to continue processing if files fail normalization
- Issue 316 - No fixity check event in PREMIS file
- Issue 317 - DIP is locked when it is placed in the uploadDIP directory
- Issue 318 - Failed SIPs go to two different folders
- Issue 319 - Re-name FITS and Bagit micro-services in dashboard
- Issue 321 - Files are empty when accessed through Browse dir
- Issue 322 - Backed up SIP folders are empty
- Issue 324 - Task table column headers missing
- Issue 325 - MCP Looking for file UUID's of files outside of the objects directory.
- Issue 326 - ClamAV scanning files slowly
- Issue 328 - Normalization fails if filename has no file extension
- Issue 330 - Create preservation plan for Microsoft Word Backup (.wbk) files
- Issue 335 - Can't upload DIP
- Issue 337 - Add test SIPS with subdirectories
- Issue 338 - Consolodate the different database scripts for the MCP.
- Issue 339 - Create FFMPEG backport to Ubuntu 10.04
- Issue 340 - Remove uploadedDIPs directory
- Issue 341 - Detox removes last character from folder name
- Issue 343 - Remove some logs from SIP before bagging
- Issue 346 - create archivematicaCreateDublinCore library package
- Issue 347 - Replace md5 with sha
- Issue 351 - remove unoconv from dependencies.
- Issue 352 - rename unoconv.sh in transcoder.
- Issue 356 - Make Checksum not recursive - Compiling SIP
- Issue 361 - Create AIP checksum is disabled.
- Issue 363 - Update FITS to 0.4.3.
- Issue 369 - Include sha256deep in dependencies
- Issue 375 - Change permissions so user can delete SIP backups, failed SIPs, and stored AIPs
- Issue 378 - No file details for SIPs failing normalization
- Issue 381 - Remove exclamation mark from "Requires approval" in dashboard
- Issue 384 - Help text missing from dashboard approve steps
- Issue 385 - Can't compile METS file for SIP containing multi-page Adobe Illustrator files
- Issue 386 - Add access format to format policy for Adobe Illustrator files
- Issue 389 - In dashboard, change Show jobs and Hide jobs to Show Micro-services and Hide Micro-services
- Issue 390 - In dashboard, change column header from Directory to Submission Information Package
- Issue 391 - In dashboard, remove strikethroughs from AIPs and DIPs tabs
- Issue 392 - In dashboard, change current timestamp to ingest start time
- Issue 397 - Use xubuntuGuiScriptsEditor, to create thunar scripts, as part of install.
- Issue 399 - Update Local Dev Script with new PPA for archivematica.
- Issue 401 - MCP - Database connection drops after long periods of innactivity.
- Issue 403 - Column headers mis-aligned in dashboard
- Issue 404 - In Micro-services list in dashboard, micro-services are not appearing in chronological order
- Issue 405 - Add help text to "Normalization failed" approval step
- Issue 406 - Remove "SIP description" from help text box
- Issue 407 - In PREMIS creation event, move name of normalized file from eventDetail to eventOutcomeDetailNote
- Issue 411 - FITS fails after upgrade to FITS 0.4.3
- Issue 413 - Tooltip boxes remain visible until user manually refreshes dashboard.
- Issue 415 - Incorrect date/time appearing in dashboard
- Issue 416 - Add icon to rejected SIPs
- Issue 417 - In dashboard, change Delete icon text and confirmation box text
- Issue 418 - Create AIP checksum fails when SIP includes a checksum.md5 file
- Issue 419 - Rename BLAM! script
- Issue 420 - Remove Create DC script
- Issue 421 - Job created time Dec missing decimal
- Issue 423 - Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "archivematica-dashboard"
- Issue 425 - Thunar shortcuts are not created by packages.
- Issue 426 - Thunar script needs to create uca.xml if it doesn't exist.
- Issue 428 - createDublinCore.py: No such file or directory - error
- Issue 432 - Include updated sample data in packages
- Issue 433 - In packaged Archivematica, can't upload DIP
- Issue 437 - Update copyright statement for dashboard source files.