- Currently, Archivematica does not support upgrading from one version to the next. A re-install is required.
Dashboard administration tab
Atom DIP upload
ContentDM DIP upload
Transfer source directories
This is the defaul 'processingMCP.xml' that is included, in the root directory, when processing a SIP or Transfer. If a SIP or transfer is submitted with a 'processingMCP.xml' file processing decisions will be made with the included file. Pre-configured choices made here, are based off the choices that appear in the dashboard.
The format is:
<preconfiguredChoice> <appliesTo>Workflow decision - send transfer to quarantine</appliesTo> <goToChain>Skip quarantine</goToChain> </preconfiguredChoice>
Where appliesTo is the name of the job presented in the dashboard, and goToChain is the desired selection. Note: these are case sensitive.
- Instructions for bulk importing of data into Archivematica
- Customizing how Archivematica behaves/looks.
- How to protect your data from disaster.
- We highly recomend chaning the default passwords.
[LIST OF DEFAULT PASSWORD LOCATIONS]
- Archivematica does not presently support secured sockets. See Issue 990, Issue 690 Because of this, it's highly recommended to run Archivematica on a secure, isolated network.