Revision as of 16:36, 17 August 2012 by Joseph
- Currently, Archivematica does not support upgrading from one version to the next. A re-install is required.
Dashboard administration tab
Atom DIP upload=
ContentDM DIP upload
Transfer source directories
- Instructions for bulk importing of data into Archivematica
- Customizing how Archivematica behaves/looks.
- How to protect your data from disaster.
- We highly recomend chaning the default passwords.
[LIST OF DEFAULT PASSWORD LOCATIONS]
- Archivematica does not presently support secured sockets. See Issue 990, Issue 690 Because of this, it's highly recommended to run Archivematica on a secure, isolated network.