Revision as of 15:16, 17 August 2012 by Joseph
- Instructions for installing the latest build of Archivematica on your server
- How to upgrade your installation of Archivematica.
When you first install archivematica and visit the dashboard (http://localhost)
- Instructions for bulk importing of data into Archivematica
- Customizing how Archivematica behaves/looks.
- How to protect your data from disaster.
- We highly recomend chaning the default passwords.
[LIST OF DEFAULT PASSWORD LOCATIONS]
- Archivematica does not presently support secured sockets. See Issue 990, Issue 690 Because of this, it's highly recommended to run Archivematica on a secure, isolated network.
- Solutions to common questions
- For questions not on the FAQ