Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:12, 2 April 2014 by David (→I am getting a white error page in the Dashboard. How can I find out what the error is?)
How to restart the Archivematica services?
sudo stop archivematica-mcp-server sudo stop archivematica-mcp-client sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 stop sudo /etc/init.d/gearman-job-server stop sudo stop mysql sudo /etc/init.d/elasticsearch stop
sudo /etc/init.d/elasticsearch start sudo start mysql sudo /etc/init.d/gearman-job-server start sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 start sudo start archivematica-mcp-server sudo start archivematica-mcp-client
I am getting a white error page in the Dashboard. How can I find out what the error is?
Seeing an full error stack trace for the Dashboard requires knowing how to edit a configuration file from the command line.
- SSH to the Archivematica server
- With your preferred text editor, open the dashboard settings file (vim shown in example; Note that you must use sudo to edit this file):
sudo vim /usr/share/archivematica/dashboard/settings/common.py
- Change the "DEBUG" flag from "False" to "True"
DEBUG = True
- Save the file
- Restart Apache
sudo apache2ctl restart
- Reload the dashboard page reporting the error in your browser
- Debug or report error
- Restore DEBUG to False and restart Apache to turn error reporting off again