0.9 code freeze
Revision as of 12:16, 27 July 2012 by Joseph
Issues which must be resolved before 0.9 code freeze:
- Issue 1107: "Start transfer" doesn't work with Dspace transfers.
- Issue 1106: In transfer tab, show zipped files in select transfer directory.
- Issue 1043: User can't isolate specific normalization errors.
- Issue 1113: If user chooses preservation normalization only, SIP processing stops after normalization is approved.
- Issue 593: Add ability to ingest bagit transfers. See last comment: zipped bag does not proceed to ingest after transfer processing is completed.
- Issue 1115: When processing bag transfers, automatic quarantine config setting not recognized.
- Issue 1116: "Normalize service files for access" not working.
- Issue 1082: Verify file id classifications of preservation or access formats.
- Issue 1120: Set default DIP upload url to ICA-AtoM rather than Qubit.
- Issue 1125: In PREMIS file, change default agent identifier value from Archivematica 0.8 to Archivematica 0.9.
- Issue 1126: "Normalize service files for access" normalization report incomplete
- Issue 1121: Can't upload DIP.
- Issue 1123: Remove "Forgot your password?" from user login.